Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Conversations In An Exam HAll

" hey there buddy!! you done for the exams??Now,don't you pull up that long face before me.....I knoe all you smart ass*&^#$!!! You guys prepare and then just try not to tell anyone.what was that ?? Oh of course, i prepared.What do you think i was doing yesterday? Except i have just prepared to score uptil the point,when the teacher can declare that i've passed the exams.

Hey A,wassup dude? Yeah,i got some serious problems with the political system..... oh,sorry,did you mean the subject?? Of course,you meant the subject.You got any extra notes.Oh man,sorry.I almost forgot.You too didn't attend any lectures,did ya?Yeah,the prof still has the hots for me.Last heard he was asking R about my whereabouts.No,yaar.I don't think he will come to supervise the exam.At most,he might come to give any corrections that we need.Not that it would help a lot.Yah,We need answers more than we need correct questions.HAHAHHA"

"No,you bloody .... go away,let me study in peace.No i don't know about the Federal system.Of course,I don't have any notes for that,which is the basic reason behind my not studying it.What do you mean?? NO WAY!!! They are not giving a 15 mark question for that chapter.Gimme that note.Wat do you mean you have to study?? what were you doing till now? Showing off. All right,seat your royal arse down.Let us work as a coalition,just till the exams."


......what??? The bell already rang?? Sure.... crap,these things go off just wen you don't want them to.You done the studying.Good,help me out if i ask you.Who's with you? oh,she's a 'good girl'.She will tell you any answers you want,just ask the right questions.Yes sir,we are ready for the exams.what sir? You want us to keep the bags outside the hall,how then are we supposed to write the exams? Jus' kidding sir,right away.Yeah,you too.Hey jackass,Best lucks, you need it more than anybody else in this room.At least we have sharing space on the benches,You seem to have hit an empty spot."

"what the f *** is this? Yes,thank you.I know it is a question paper.You know the first one.....Good,keep your paper to the right..easier to copy that way.Hey!! get your elbow outta the way."

" Hey!! stop kicking me from behind....I don't share your arsical properties that keep you immune from such feelings.What do you want?? The answer to the third question is about a page long.....I can't narrate it.I've been taking stuff from N in front of me.Wait till the last hour,wen i have finished scoring at least 35 marksI'll show you whatever you want to see....Hhaha.Glad to see that the fear of ATKT( for the uninitiated Allowed To Keep Terms)hasn't numbed that shit you call sense of humor."

"Yes Sir?? No sir,I am not copying.OF course.sir.I never knew copying.Do you think i can fail twice in the same exam if i can copy?? Yes sir....Ohhh that....I was asking her the time sir.The cap,....Sir?? It is for my good luck.Yes sirr, No amount f good luck can replace hard work.but sir,you oughtta try it once.No sir,never.I'd never keep ay chits under my cap.Any ways,Its the worst place to keep it.I'd rather keep it on the ...... Can i sit down to write, Sir? Yes sir.No more talking.I won't even breathe if you don't want me to.Thank you,sir."

" Hey N, what's with the attitude?C'mon girl...Jus the last answer.I promise i won't bother you again....Yes,that's the spirit.Ahhh...don't even fear him,He just threatens you with all sorts of things,never actually does one."

"What's the matter with you?I told you i still have an answer to write.What do you ean? I've kep my paper so far to the right that, that scumbag in the next row might write the paper.No,He's of no use.He's way below,even you...hard to beleive, yah!!Hey,write if you can,or else let me write the paper.At least one of us would pass this time."

" crap!! There goes that darn bell again..what is the next point....Son of a bi.......I had it here before that bell wentt off....sir,hold on,sir...just one more line...A few last words maybe....Sir,that could help me score a mark.......crap,wait till i get the better of you someday......Don't you even ask me,How was the paper?? You didn't even show me a proper,decent answer to begin with.Ok,was that 15 mark answer guaranteed? Yah,gratified..Thanx,that wud help."


Epilogue: The situations in this blog are not fictionalised or fake,They are as close to reality as possible.Yes,even those characters mentioned do exist.unfortunately.

No comments: