This is the last day of my beginning. From now the middle begins, and will eventually end. I am no more the person I thought I would be. Things change, so do people. A lot of things have changed for me. Today will see the beginning of some changes and the end of many routines. I am listing some of them for your convenience.
- I will not wake up at 10 ‘o clock and eat breakfast at lunch
- I will not carry the unshaven, grumpy look ( My mom’s glad about that)
- I will not be seen in my crumpled tee and dirty blue jeans.
- I will not wear my slippers everywhere anymore
- I will not drink tea at 2 in the afternoon and again at 5 in the evening.
- I will not say ‘yes’ to the next plan my friends make without thinking twice
- I will not be online in the middle of the day (tentative)
- I will not be shirtless and sitting on the top of the water tank at midnight.
- I will not be home till 8 in the evening.
- I most certainly will not be unemployed.
I’d like to add a bit more. But I’ll save that for later.