You Know You Have Grown When
- One of your friends gets married every second month leaving you really wondering if you're that old.
- Conversation among your friends revolves around Real Estate Prices, mutual funds and the share market and not movies, girls and .... you knw ;)
- The kid you used to babysit now talks to you about Metallica and Iron Maiden.
- Unemployment is no longer a proletariat symbol but an embarassment, and you worry about the low pay package you have in comparison to others
- You call it a night and turn off the lights at 11 pm.
- All the girls you hit on are working and treat you like a kid, while the ones you stare at are younger (where is my generation)
- The Jeans pant never leaves the shelf before Friday and printed t shirts in Yellow, orange and red colors begin to look too weird on you
- You walk into a departmental store asking for rubber, and the guy goes 'Check the Medical next door' ( True story!!)
- The movies, music and matches you watched are now being termed as 'Classics'
- Drinks mean Scotch, Beer, Vodka,Rum......i think you got the point. They used to mean pepsi(50 ps waale) and nimbu paani once upon a time.
Is that Enough? Cos I got more if you want.....