Shall I see you again?
Smiling at me for reasons unknown
Shall I see you again?
Shall I see you again?
Walking through crowded streets
Hair trailing in the wind,
At dead tired bus stops
Outside crowded street shops
Shall I see you again?
When I am tired and beaten
With all the world’s weariness
Burning with stress
Shall I see you again?
When the whole world has gone to sleep
Amid dark days and darker nights
Between warm sheets and cold breezes
Between sniffles and sneezes
Shall I see you again?
In sleepless nights and weary days
When I tire of my stupid ways
When I long for someone
I could talk freely to
When memories attack me
And there is nothing else left to do
I shall walk down the same old road
Thinking about long lost ages
I will hum and sing an old weary note
And turn my life’s pages
And there standing in a corner
Surrounded by smiling faces
I shall see you again
One more time
I shall see you Again!
No comments:
Post a Comment